usd ONLINE LIVE SEMINAR
SECURE CODING FOUNDATION
Security becomes more and more important for applications. Today, web applications are increasingly attracting the attention of hackers and criminals and are the cause of numerous, current security incidents. Our security experts have therefore developed a online live seminar especially for software developers, quality managers and IT security experts.
The seminar concept reflects our experience as auditor and pentester in many years of practice, but is additionally based on the requirements of security standards such as IT-Grundschutz Compendium, PCI DSS and OWASP.
Key aspects of the seminar:
- Threats and risks from current research and examples
- Presentation of security measures in different stages of the software development lifecycle
- Examples of tools and best practices
- Functionality of and causes for the most common vulnerabilities
- Recommendations for countermeasures
- Examples based on code snippets in different programming languages
- Explanations based on demonstrations
- Classification by relevance in practice
We have split the content into 2 thematic blocks of 3 hours each. The seminar will take place from 09:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. on both seminar days.
To complete the seminar, participation is mandatory on both blocks.
- 01. & 02.06.2021 (in German, fully booked)
- 15. & 16.06.2021 (in German, fully booked)
- 21. & 22.06.2021 (in English, fully booked)
- 28. & 29.06.2021 (in German, fully booked)
- 05. & 06.07.2021 (in German, fully booked)
- 26. & 27.08.2021 (in English, fully booked)
- 09. & 10.09.2021 (in German, fully booked)
- 16. & 17.09.2021 (in English, fully booked)
- 07. & 08.10.2021 (in German)
- 14. & 15.10.2021 (in German)
We value active participation and discussion of content, so we have split the content into 2 thematic blocks of 3 hours each. To complete the seminar, participation is mandatory on both blocks.
You will follow the speaker’s presentation, whose screen and audio will be streamed. For discussion and questions, the audio and video function of Microsoft Teams as well as a live chat are available.
Participation is also possible without a Microsoft Teams account. If you participate via such a guest account, you can use either Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome.