PCI DSS Scope Workshop
We support you in getting started with your PCI DSS project. Together with you we determine
whether your test scope and thus the effort and costs required to achieve PCI DSS compliance
can be reduced.
Content of the workshop:
We will respond to any question that may arise during the event. If so desired, we will address specific topics and questions you may have. The following topics will be covered during the Workshop:
- Introduction to the PCI DSS
- Presentation of the specific PCI DSS requirements
- Data-flow analysis of the payment card data
- Determination of the IT systems and applications to be certified
- Identification of the business sectors and processes to be certified
- Mandatory definition of the PCI DSS test scope (audit scope)
- Identification of gross deviations in the existing infrastructure, processes and documentation
- Planning of the next steps to achieve PCI compliance without delay
Do you already have a specific question and a one-day workshop would be too much? No problem. Just order one of our consultation packages and we‘ll arrange for a telephone consultation with one of our PCI DSS experts.
In the course of the workshop, you will present your company structure, credit card data flows, IT systems and applications to be assessed, and any relevant service and business processes. On the basis of this information, we work out which individual business areas and IT systems are relevant to the certification process, point out evident deviations from the PCI standard and work out the next steps together with you.
Make security visible.
Gain your customers’ trust.